We all know that we have been advised to wear a mask. Well, I needed to have the conversation with my son related to his bandana. It just does NOT offer enough respiratory coverage.
How do you know? Simple check! 1. With your mask properly fitted over your mouth and nose
2. Light a candle or strike a match.
3. Place the flame in front of your mask
4. Blow air out of your mouth and try to blow out the flame.
5. If the flame goes out …..get another mask or at minimum double the material that is over your mouth and nose.
6. If you cannot blow out the flame….you are good to go!